He is such a cutie! I can't believe how big he is already. I first thought he looked a lot like Jacob but now I am seeing more Courtney. Definitely more Bram than Anna. Who do you think he looks like?
He looks like Bram's family for sure! He was Jacob's clone for the first 2 months but is now taking on a look of his own.
Holy cow he looks like Brambo!!! No more Jake the Snake clone. I cannot believe this is the same baby I was smooching in December.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
He is such a cutie! I can't believe how big he is already. I first thought he looked a lot like Jacob but now I am seeing more Courtney. Definitely more Bram than Anna. Who do you think he looks like?
He looks like Bram's family for sure! He was Jacob's clone for the first 2 months but is now taking on a look of his own.
Holy cow he looks like Brambo!!! No more Jake the Snake clone. I cannot believe this is the same baby I was smooching in December.
Post a Comment