Monday, January 10, 2011

Better late then never!

This only took my about 2 months to complete! The rectangle was painted forever ago and I finally got around to hanging the mirrors this weekend (now people will stop walking into my house and asking what the blue rectangle is for). I don't love this wall feature as much as I thought I would. I think the brown outline needs to be thinner. Oh well. I got a lot of wall space covered for a small price.

3 comments:

Lilit said...

ANNA! I love that wall piece! It is very artsy looking to me! You made it yourself??? You are gonna have to teach me!:D I love it!

t.t.turner said...

I am impressed! Those measurements are PERFECT! Seriously, you need to have a design blog or something. How did you do that so perfectly?!

The Simmons Bunch said...

ANNA!!! Your Mom gave me your address MONTHS ago and I finally stalked you enough to find you!!! It's been AGES since I've seen you! How are you?! Your family is A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!!! I have a family blog as well, send me your email and I'll send you an invite if you want. mollylsimmons@gmail.com