Monday, October 25, 2010

Baby pics- Todd Randle

Anna still has no desire to sit at the computer, so I (Bram) was tasked to load some pictures. Enjoy!
Luke has been a great helper and loves little Todd.
Courtney is absolutely enthralled.
They are all really nice to him...so far.
Anna did great...she and Todd are home. She is recovering very well and Todd is doing everything he's supposed to be doing...nursing, pooping, and sleeping.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Yay!! I was waiting for these pics. So that little stinker turned out to be a boy! He is adorable! I want to hear all the girl details when you are up to it. I hope he came out fast for you. Courtney looks so happy to be a big sister. I'm so happy for you guys!

mbruceheath said...

Great pictures. thanks for the update.

Heather said...

oh wow! congratulations Anna, he's beautiful!! Miss you!

Bethany said...

What a little sweety. Thanks for putting on some pictures!

cshel said...

Awww...I love him. What a cutie and so happy all went well.

Me and My Brain said...

yeah for little boys...
Congratulation, I'm so happy for your family, welcome to four-kids-hood.