Sunday, February 15, 2009

Jacob is 3!

"Happy Birthday to you, "

"Happy Birthday to you,"

"Happy Birthday, Dear Jacob."



"Happy Birthday to you!"
(He was most excited about his Starburst candy!)


Cool hats, dude!




Jacob's birthday was a lot of fun. We had a bunch of friends over and had a traditional little kid party with balloons, streamers, cupcakes, and presents. Everyone had a blast and Bram and I were tired when the party was over!

5 comments:

Judd Family said...

He is so grown up! I can't believe he is three! I am so excited to see him again! Happy Birthday from us!

Anonymous said...

That video is awesome! That's what dads are for right? :0) And does your poll mean you're prego!?

Holly said...

That looks so fun! Get Bram kids!

Rachel said...

So cute! What a fun party. I am trying to gear up for Rylynn's party. I get tired just thinking about it, but I'm sure it will be fun.

cshel said...

OK, Jacob is a cutie. It's hard to believe he is already 3!! We don't see you guys nearly enough!!!