The weather was agreeable (we felt very blessed!). It was a very good Saturday! After touring the castle we walked down the street market. This was probably MY favorite part, hee hee! I love looking at things! I even scored and found a pair of jeans that I have been looking for. I already knew my size, so I grabbed them and sent Bram up to purchase them. In case you were wondering, they fit great. What a good husband! Oh, and one more thing- no one got sick in the car. The kids must be getting used to the roads.
Luke is getting pretty good at posing for pictures! Here he is standing outside the castle. There are trees in the way, but you can see some of the towers behind him.
Cute boys:) You can see that the doorways are narrow (I guess there were no fat people back then, lol), and there is a fireplace in each room. Some of the fireplaces still had black marks in them.
This is the courtyard. That tree was planted as a sapling in 1659 when the castle was restored. It was cool to look at a tree and know how old it is!
Outside of the castle. You can see that the sun was shining that day...YEA!
A view from the castle. If you look towards the bottom of the picture, you can see the moat. Pretty cool, huh?!
2 comments:
Yeah for new jeans and no barfing!!
looks so fun. I'm going to Twilight on Monday. Just thought I better tell you.
Post a Comment