Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Update

Courtney has an ear infection. We are leaving today for a 4 day/ 3 night family trip. Wish us luck! I'll have lots to post about when we return!

Oh, I forgot to write about my favorite Twilight character. I love Alice in Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. Who doesn't want to be beautiful, small, graceful, and have an awesome pixie haircut? She is such a fireball:) I should confess that I just finished reading Twilight for the third time this year and loved it just as much as the first time! It is such a great book and I love all the excitement of a first love. I am a hopeless romantic!

2 comments:

Erin The Great said...

I have to say that if you leave out the main two, my favorite character would have to be Emmitt. He harasses Bella like a sister and immediately welcomes her into the family. That is sweet and he's always so playful.

But after reading the first half of 'Midnight Sun' on Stephanie Meyers's website, I am more in love with Edwards character. You get to see it from his eyes and it's hilarious.

Rachel said...

I saw the movie again last night! Loved it even more!!! Hope you guys had a happy turkey trip. Sorry to hear about Courtney's ear infection. I swear Carter didn't give it to her:)