I took a trip to Oregon at the end of April to see my family. I had found a cheap ticket online and decided that I needed a "mommy break" so I took Courtney and left Bram home with the boys for 6 days! It was awesome! My mother and sister didn't know I was coming so I got to show up on their doorstep and surprise them. Had I been thinking ahead I would have taken a picture of their faces when they saw me...it was priceless!
I did the normal Oregon things. I spent a day with Grandma and we made a baby quilt (she finished most of it, hee hee). I went to Therese's diner and had Mary as my waitress. I got to go to dinner with Sam and his girlfriend (he even paid, yipee!). Dad and I hung out at his new house. The hardest part of the trip was travelling with an infant who still thought she was on the east coast. Courtney woke up EARLY every morning, which left me exhausted by 8:30 every evening. It was all worth it- I had a blast! Hopefully next time the whole family can come.
This post wouldn't be complete without pictures...
No comments:
Post a Comment