I have been "tagged" by my friend Sara, whom I have known for 14 years! (Happy birthday by the way). I am not so interesting, but as to not ruin the game, here I go.
Four jobs I have had:
BYU custodian
Big 5 cashier
Chocolate shop worker (that was AWESOME!!!)
newspaper delivery
Four movies I love:
Italian Job
Sweet Home Alabama
Mulan
Sister Act 2
Four places I have lived:
West coast
East coast
Midwest
South
I have yet to live in the southeast...
Four foods I love:
Cheesecake!
Pizza
Ice cream
Alfredo
Right now I can't eat dairy (thanks to Courtney) so I am craving these foods...UGH.
Four T.V. shows I watch:
American Idol
American Idol
American Idol
American Idol (I don't really watch much T.V., just one season a year on Tuesday nights)
Four web sites I regularly visit:
Gmail
Blogs
Google
stepheniemeyer.com (not everyday, but regularly)
Four places I have vacationed:
vacations? ya right. I wish.
Four bloggers I am tagging (I am only going to tag one):
Rachel, you're it!
1 comment:
I remember you loving sister act 2, when ever I see either the first one or second one it reminds me of you.
Post a Comment