


Last post for the day (can you tell I am enjoying quiet time today?!). Today Courtney is wearing her first pair of jeans. Of course, I had to take a picture. I am a little obsessed with my baby girl. She is so good, so cute, so smiley...I hope it lasts!
By the way, my cousin Shawna bought this outfit for Courtney. Thanks Shawna!
3 comments:
Seriously- your kids are SO cute!!! It's so funny that your little girl likes being wrapped up so much, my little one HATED it, she would just wiggle out every time we tried- it made getting her to bed pretty hard. Your little boys are adorable too, those pictures of the games and the bed are hilarious!!! I'm glad everything is going so great- it's good to see pictures of your fam!
Cute outfit! I love baby girl jeans. Love the bow too!
I must say... You makes very cute babies! I'm loving the jeans...If she's like us she'll never get out of them :)
Post a Comment